Bitte beachten Sie:
Die Stellendaten sind unter Umständen nicht vollständig. Fehlende Kontaktdaten bitte beim Anzeigenschalter
Bitte beachten Sie:
Wir stellen zur Zeit Schwierigkeiten in der Erreichbarkeit der Bewerbungsformulare dieses Arbeitgebers fest.
Bitte haben Sie Verständnis für etwaige Hinweismeldungen oder versuchen Sie es später erneut. Vielen Dank!
Die Stellenangebotsbeschreibung ist zur Zeit nicht abrufbar. Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt erneut.
The Supervisor is responsible for the development, implementation and management of an effective Team, advises on matters of safety, quality, delivery and cost as well as communicates and coordinates with internal and external organizations as appropriate.
- Guarantee for all employees a workplace that meets all Safety, Health and Environmental rules, regulations and requirements
- Guarantee quality of workmanship in accordance with all applicable SRT and Airworthiness, authorities rules and regulations at all times
- Assign employees to their jobs and maintain vacation planning in accordance with engine planning and monitor labor efficiency. Organize support across SR Technics departments to assure performance. Organize tools, equipment and work documentation as required
- Actively manage human resources to ensure availability of skills to meet demand at all times. Focus on training and development needs for employees and department
- Assemble, maintain, train and review the team required to perform on the above accountabilities within organizational boundaries
- Execute and promote Continuous Improvements applying Lean principles as the process to achieve all targets
- Manage and improve related processes to achieve key performance indicators (KPI). Report KPI's to Heads regularly
- Drive performance culture through periodic target setting and regular structured follow up with all employees. Apply performance management process (PMP) and provide leadership with a focus on employee motivation.
- Technical background is required
- Further education in Management (höhere Fachhochschule, Swissmem Industriemeister or equivalent) is required
- > 2 years in Leadership position, Profound knowledge of function related processes and ability for continuous improvement, lead and train team is required
- > 5 years in professional experience within MRO industry with significant understanding of
operational activities related to delivering a specific service is required
- Lean, Six Sigma is required
- Excellent knowledge of German (C1) and English (B2)
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority