Welcome to Vorwerk - AS A
Service Manager (m/f/d)
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- The IT Service Manager - Executive Service is responsible to manage all IT related issues and demands of the Vorwerk Executive Management by:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Acting as single point of contact for any IT related issues.
- Developing and maintaining the executive support model for Vorwerk.
- Ensuring stable operations and providing hands-on IT support.
- Supervising and quality assuring end-to-end performance of involved service providers.
- Proactively identifying improvements of relevant IT services.
- Managing improvement projects.
- Evaluating any upcoming demands for the Vorwerk Executive Management.
- Advocating global IT services to Vorwerk's Executive Management.
KNOW-HOW, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Long standing experience as IT supporter ideally in an executive environment
- Knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, CobiT) - ideally ITIL® foundation certified
- Experiences in using ServiceNow or comparable ITSM tools
- Experience in managing of external/internal Suppliers
- Strong understanding of end user related IT Technologies
- Fluent German and English language skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills incl. ability to communicate on CxO level
- Ability to manage issues in a matrix organization and achieve results independent from formal authority
- High flexibility in terms of working time and -location
- Hands-on mentality
- Structured and independent working mode
- Good analytical skills
- Desirable: Intercultural competencies with experience in international collaboration
Vorwerk Services GmbH
+49 202 564 1605
Career at Vorwerk