Bitte beachten Sie:
Die Stellendaten sind unter Umständen nicht vollständig. Fehlende Kontaktdaten bitte beim Anzeigenschalter
Bitte beachten Sie:
Wir stellen zur Zeit Schwierigkeiten in der Erreichbarkeit der Bewerbungsformulare dieses Arbeitgebers fest.
Bitte haben Sie Verständnis für etwaige Hinweismeldungen oder versuchen Sie es später erneut. Vielen Dank!
Senior Hardware Engineer E-mobility (full remote)
Sos. Nationala, Nr. 31, Etaj 1
RO 70027 Iasi
Die Stellenangebotsbeschreibung ist zur Zeit nicht abrufbar. Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt erneut.
For our location in Iasi we are currently looking for a
Senior Hardware Engineer E-mobility- full remote
for leading the development of electronic modules for the automotive industry. The primary focus is on Electric Vehicle projects. The functionality, quality and cost are main objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design electronic control units/modules based on customer requirements (design of hardware architecture, schematics, documentation, create or update eBOM);
- Calculate and document worst-case scenarios;
- Perform electrical simulations;
- Work with hardware team to design and document according to Preh and supplier standards. Cooperation with international suppliers and customers;
- Development of testing procedures, testing HW components;
- Support and coordinate samples for optimizations. Check and monitor the module validation as well as result interpretation and improvements;
- Support cost quotation and analysis. Coordinate the design and verification of the ECUs (incl. mechanic, manufacturing, test, EMC);
- PCB layout design support;
- Supporting customers, sales team, quality and purchasing departments;
- Product cost optimization initiatives.
- Graduated Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Mechatronics or similar;
- Knowledge of:
- DC/DC converter topologies, including Power Factor Correction
- Small signal modelling of DC/DC converters
- inductors and transformers design
- Deep knowledge in analog and digital circuits and schematic design tools;
- Knowledge in embedded systems with microcontrollers;
- Solid and previous hardware or system experience (calculation, simulation and analysis of hardware modules and functions);
- Ability to work independently or as a member in an international team;
- Experience in automotive electronics including networking (CAN, LIN, flexray bus) is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge about EMC, ESD and thermal constraints with direct application in schematic and PCB layout design is an advantage;
- Very good communication skills;
- Process-oriented, structured and analytic;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
reasons to join us
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Tightly connected teams and family-like spirit;
- Involvement in development of advanced technologies for premium customers;
- Internal and external trainings to get in touch with the products, tools and processes;
- Mentorship ensured by experienced colleagues;
- Possibility to lead your growth inside the company, according with your personal strengths;
- Work-life balance encouraged: flexible work schedule and working from home;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Benefits: Bookster, 7 card, private medical card;
- Meal vouchers.