We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regulatory Affairs Freelancer Russia & EAEU
- Be part of our associate panel, responsible for the projects in Russia & EAEU region.
- Implement a competitive positioning of PharmaLex for provision of global in-country Regulatory support for Russia & EAEU region.
- Support us in expanding our organization, via the identification and onboarding of local consultants, to bring strategic and operational excellence to support clients' needs.
- Ensure audit readiness of the organization with regard to management of local resources in the region
- Ensuring that Regulatory Affairs projects in Russia & EAEU are delivered to exceptional standards.
- Ensuring that clients' budgetary expectations are appropriately managed.
- Co-ordination and planning for the projects, including resource planning and management of virtual team located in Russia & EAEU countries.
- Accountable to the Lead Russia&CIS and Senior Director, Head of Regions PharmaLex Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Russian (native speaker proficiency) and English, with a particular focus on client-facing interactions.
- Profound knowledge of EAEU legislation with focus on bring into compliance procedure (experience in compiling M2, M4 and M5 is considered as advantage).
- At least 1 year of experience in management of virtual teams in CIS countries.
- Demonstrated experience in interaction with one or various Global/Headquarters departments (Regulatory Labeling and CMC, Quality, Pharmacovigilance).
- Ability to manage cross-functional tasks within the set timeframe and to delegate them to the team members.
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility
- At least three years of experience in pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in the Russia & CIS region
- Experience in defining and implementation of processes and rules.
- Capability to analyse problems and to develop possible solutions.
- Capability to motivate employees even if these are not direct reports.
- Capability to professionally represent the department and the company both externally and internally.
- A role that is based in an excellent location with good public transport links and close to local amenities.
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.