Bitte beachten Sie:
Die Stellendaten sind unter Umständen nicht vollständig. Fehlende Kontaktdaten bitte beim Anzeigenschalter
Bitte beachten Sie:
Wir stellen zur Zeit Schwierigkeiten in der Erreichbarkeit der Bewerbungsformulare dieses Arbeitgebers fest.
Bitte haben Sie Verständnis für etwaige Hinweismeldungen oder versuchen Sie es später erneut. Vielen Dank!
Die Stellenangebotsbeschreibung ist zur Zeit nicht abrufbar. Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt erneut.
Project Manager ES 300
The ESS Project manager is responsible for achieving the defined result in the assigned project streams within the project «ES 300+». He drives and supports any relevant initiatives to ensure the intended optimization and growth towards at least 300 shop visits per year by 2020.
- Lead project streams as required/ assigned under ES 300+, reporting to the Head of CI and Special Projects
- Cooperate and contribute to Engines Services overall project portfolio
- Planning of projects according capacity plan and resources, prepare resource plan and provide scenarios
- Execute projects and monitoring progress against the milestone plan and acting preventive on influences by providing, demanding and enforcing solutions with all BU and supporting functions Identify risks and define mitigations.Use Lean Six Sigma (incl. DMAIC, Lean Events, 5S and Root Cause Analysis) as the process to achieve all targets
- Provide information on project status in relevant systems and reporting standards (eg. log, RAIL, PMO)
- Lead and organize project team and meetings. Define resources required and ensure allocation align with other business project managers
- Support ES functions on dedicated subjects
- Any time full visibility and knowledge on status of his project
- Improve related processes continuously to optimize daily business
- University Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is desired
- Advanced process training is desired
- Business administration is desired
- Significant understanding of operational activities related to delivering a specific service combined with strong process competence within MRO industry
- Formal training in lean CI tools and methods. Six sigma belt training or equivalent
- Significant experience in leading projects and process related positions; drive continuous improvement, 3+ years,
- Formal education or equivalent working experience in project management (PMI, IPMA)
- Structured and organized with can do mentality
- Assertive, driven
- Team player
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit.