The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful closure and execution of the project. They will manage the project from inception to handover, including full responsibility for budget & timelines, cost, quality, contracts, engineering, integration, HSE, construction, commissioning and stakeholder management within a matrix organization part of the Asia Pacific region.
The key roles for the Project Manager will be as follows:
- Accountable for the successful outcome of solar PV EPC(M) projects from financial close through commissioning, energisation and handover
- Formal project management of EPC(M), Supplier and Sub-contracts including engineering, commercial and stakeholder aspects
- Reporting to the Senior EPC Project Manager, the Project Manager will manage the project team (matrix structure) and work with Business Development, Construction Management, Engineering, Consultants, Customers and local authorities to ensure financial close and compliant project execution
- Manage and report on progress - scope, schedule, cost, risk, quality, HSE, contracts etc.
- Implement, improve and maintain project management guidelines, processes, tools and procedures to ensure a structured project execution approach, minimize project risk and maximize performance
- Responsible for achieving contractual milestones and management of liquidity, schedule, costs as per EPC(M) contracts and project baselines
- Ensure full compliance with the QHSE regulations, legislation, standards, codes and requirements in Australia
- Support Business Development team with preparation and evaluation of offers and bids
- Securing of environmental, grid connection and construction permits
- Supporting the EPC(M) contract negotiation
- Lead supply/ sub-contract negotiation, contract preparation, execution and management
- Primary interface to investors and customers following EPC(M) contract closure
- Responsible for Handover to the customer and Operations & Maintenance team