The Oncology Sales Manager (OSM) will be responsible for product sales for Tafasitamab within a designated geography. As the portfolio of products expands, the OSM may take on responsibilities for future products/indications. The OSM is also responsible for the creation, coordination and execution of strategic business plans for key accounts within their assigned territory based on market dynamics and business analytics. Responsibilities will include clinical selling and promotion of Tafasitamab (on-label only
), reimbursement and patient services support (within compliance guidelines), and to develop and maintain strategic relationships with key decision makers (i.e. hematologists, oncologists, KOLs, etc.).
- Achieve or exceed sales objectives within assigned geography for Tafasitamab.
- Promote on-label use of Tafasitamab to targeted customer base.
- Strong clinical selling acumen.
- Maintains a productive and compliant working relationship with our GPO partners within the Community and Hospital Hematology/Oncology space.
- Develop strategically targeted account-specific business plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of local market forces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop long-term relationships with key accounts and stakeholders within the marketplace.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with key decision makers, administrators, nursing departments, etc.
- Develop local provider payer advocates to support corporate and/or brand initiatives.
- Effectively manage time, resources and workload.
- Master the use of all technologies and administrative aspects of the role and ensure 100% consistency in task execution & completion.