Your position in our team
- You are responsible for the active co-creation of our mobile app solutions for the fitness industry
- You are participating in the full software lifecycle of the applications
- You take care of testing, code reviews and releases
- You work closely with product management and UX/UI design, on site in Cracow and remotely with your colleagues in Hamburg
- You think outside the box and see the big picture in our applications
Who you are
- You have well-founded experience in mobile app development and at least initial experience in developing with Flutter
- You are able to write clean and maintainable code
- Experience in contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired
- You own a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and releasing
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills and at least a good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Your benefits in our company
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Cracow and flexible solutions for mobile working
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
- MultiSport card in Cracow to access hundreds of sport facilities
who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Finion, MySports, bedarf.de and Pay Due and we're not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 200 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Sabine Zienczyk (+49 151 150 42 163) or Sarah Leers (+49 40/429 324 232). You can also send a mail to: email@example.com.
Due to recent events: In order to protect you and us, our job interviews in the first step are currently only conducted by phone or video phone. We are also there for you in these special times and look forward to getting to know you.