Finance in Motion is a global impact asset manager focused exclusively on sustainable development in low and middle-income countries. The company develops and advises impact investment funds whose blended finance structures bring together public and private investors to address climate change, strengthen biodiversity conservation, foster the sustainable use of natural resources, improve livelihoods, and promote economic opportunities.
Over the course of its operations, Finance in Motion has unleashed a cumulative total of over EUR 5 billion toward these goals in Southeast Europe, the Caucasus, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa. In addition to investment activities, the funds also provide technical assistance to support investees, foster responsible finance, and maximize impact in the countries they serve.
Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics. Due to this ongoing success, Finance in Motion is seeking a
Manager Human Resources (m/f/d)
- Deputy to the Director of Human Resources; with an overall focus upon driving best practice HR strategies and implementing respective change initiatives
- Active member of the cross-functional manager forum
- Manage and develop a sub-function of the HR team (for instance, talent management or talent acquisition)
- Project manage HR digitalization and system enhancement initiatives (e.g. HCM system implementation)
- Manage the global Total Rewards portfolio & related activities (e.g. global salary survey)
- Prepare and analyze HR KPIs and streamline reporting processes (further develop the HR Dashboard)
- Drive continuous improvement (e.g. process optimization)
What we expect:
- Academic qualification and a relevant track record of success as an HR Generalist or HR Specialist (in two or more core HR areas of expertise)
- Supervisory experience (as a team leader or manager)
- Ability to combine a strategic orientation with a strong hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills in English (and German is considered a plus)
- Proactiveness; solution driven and ability to handle multiple stakeholders and changing priorities
- Analytical work style with attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to apply a consultative approach to partner successfully with stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrable commitment to Finance in Motion´s vision/mission
Our more than 230 employees working from our 17 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through market-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and are seeking an adaptable and motivating work environment, we would very much like to hear from you. Please use our online application system to submit your application.