Junior Fashion Copy Editor - English (f/m)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer's expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our international Creative Team in providing sophisticated, fresh and intelligent copy across a range of channels, we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Junior Fashion Copy Editor - English (f/m) based at our office in Aschheim/Munich.
- Write accurate and concise product descriptions in an inspiring, editorial tone for daily uploads
- Sub-edit copy for a range of channels, including newsletters, campaigns and homepage content
- Contribute engaging content to our closed Instagram Shop
- Write and edit designer biographies
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent tone of voice
- Participate in creative workshops, brand trainings and new projects aimed at team development
- Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Educated to degree level with a background in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or fashion-related subjects
- 1-2 years professional experience in writing and editing
- Good fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands and textiles
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Familiar with MS Office and CMS systems
- Experience in fashion e-commerce, editorial or digital media environments desirable
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Jakub Serwa