Finance in Motion is a global impact asset manager focused exclusively on sustainable development in low and middle-income countries. The company develops and advises impact investment funds whose blended finance structures bring together public and private investors to address climate change, strengthen biodiversity conservation, foster the sustainable use of natural resources, improve livelihoods, and promote economic opportunities.
Over the course of its operations, Finance in Motion has unleashed a cumulative total of over EUR 5 billion toward these goals in Southeast Europe, the Caucasus, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa. In addition to investment activities, the funds also provide technical assistance to support investees, foster responsible finance, and maximize impact in the countries they serve.
Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics. Due to this ongoing success, Finance in Motion is seeking an
IT Support Engineer (m/f/d)
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, software, and peripherals issues as part of a Service Desk team
- Perform installation/imaging, setup, configuration, data migration, upgrading and maintenance of user equipment
- Be responsive and proactive when handling end-user's PC problems and requests
- Provide training to users in the proper use of Finance in Motions's hardware and software
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service
- Identify bottlenecks, potential issues, weaknesses of the current infrastructure and promptly report them
- Perform the duties maintaining high standards of customer orientation and constructive attitude
What we expect:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in a Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 based environment
- Expert knowledge of standard IP Networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, DC, Active Directory etc.)
- Advanced knowledge to common IT threats and malware and measures to protect against them
- Familiarity with Cloud computing, especially in a MS Azure environment
- Fluent English proficiency is a requirement
- Self-motivating, open and respectful personality
- Demonstrable commitment to Finance in Motion´s vision/mission
Our more than 230 employees working from our 17 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through market-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and are seeking an adaptable and motivating work environment, we would very much like to hear from you. Please use our online application system to submit your application.