IT Engineer - Software Support and Development
In this role, you will work in the IT Application team and in partnership with Elektrobit (EB) business teams, in order to enable their strategic goals, by ensuring the continued development and operation of IT systems and applications used across EB Automotive. You will become a member of a highly motivated and skilled team, and this will offer you many opportunities to hone and master your technical skills and competencies.
- You diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- You support upgrades to existing infrastructure
- You identify improvement opportunities
- You ensure systems are secure
- You maintain and develop middleware forexisting and new tool chains
- You document IT systems and changes to ensure IT documentation is kept up to date
- You work in an international team, supporting EB international locations
- You adhere to, and improve, EB technical standards, processes and documents
- You have relevant qualification, such as successfully completion of a Computer Science, or another comparable, degree
- You have deep knowledge of version control systems (subversion, git)
- You can demonstrate good knowledge of ITIL
- You have knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash, or other)
- You are familiar with web technologies (HTTP, sessions, SOAP, REST)
- You have experience with object-oriented programming
- You are familiar with Linux based operating systems
- You accumulated knowledge of databases and query languages
- You have experience with the software development process
- You are used to working collaborative and to having a strong sense of team work
- You have a methodical and disciplined approach with attention to detail
- You are patient and persistent
- You can display excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 - we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB's exceptional company culture here.
We look forward to receiving your application!