HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer's expectations with a passion for innovation.
Whilst we continue to grow and scale Mytheresa as a global ecommerce player, we're on the lookout for an experienced HR Business Partner (f/m/d). You will be building lasting relationships with the business and be a part of a wider HR team dedicated to growing and developing our employees.
- Work closely with management and employees of specified departments to improve work relationships, labour-related matters and increase productivity and retention in three office locations (Aschheim/Munich, Barcelona, Berlin)
- Ability to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals as part of a global performance review process
- Provide HR policy guidance and close cooperation with the wider global HR team
- Administrative support for employees from entry to exit
- Drives recruitment supported by external agencies
- Close collaboration with the internal payroll team as well as steering of the external payroll provider in Spain
- Relevant work experience as HR Business Partner (f/m/d) in a dynamic and international environment
- Familiar with Spanish labour, tax and social security regulations; motivated to learn about German labour law
- Frequent travel required
- High level of empathy and a strong interest in people, their needs and interests
- Familiar with HRIS tools
- Strong communication skills
- Business Fluent in English as well as Spanish
- Affinity to technology
- Enjoys a challenging and fast-paced work environment
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Deborah Dudda-Luzzato