Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,400 employees in more than 10 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner's innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our teams in Vienna we are looking for a
Functional Safety Manager Automotive (m/f)
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for a Functional Safety Manager (m/f) with ideas, competence and commitment. In this technically challenging and diversified function you will support our development projects in the field of Automotive and will be responsible for ensuring Functional Safety.
- Coordination and implementation of the safety process for autonomous driving projects
- Alignment of the application of the ISO 26262 standard with the customer and other stakeholders within distributed development projects
- Manage the creation of an ISO 26262 compliant safety case as well as planning, tracking and reporting the required activities during the safety life cycle
- Close collaboration together with project managers, quality managers and system architects
- Act as an internal and external expert and ambassador creating awareness for this topic
- University degree in a technical field of study (e.g. IT, Electronics, physics)
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the automotive sector
- Experience in applying functional safety standards (e.g. ISO 26262 or related)
- Experience with the development of automotive electronic control units is a plus
- Teamplayer who enjoys analyzing problems and finding smart solutions
- Excellent English skills
- Opportunity to take over responsibility - turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.