EMEA Automotive CAM (m/f) based on Central Europe
FOR THE EMEA TEAM OF AVNET UNITED, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
- Assigned to Avnet´s EMEA key and strategic Automotive customer and European base for Avnet United
- Drive the Avnet EMEA strategy and value chain into the strategic assigned Automotive Customers
- Liaise internally with the Avnet Speedboats ensuring a unified strategy and communication towards the CAM assigned customer base
- Willingness to travel in EMEA
- Reporting into the Director Automotive Strategic Accounts EMEA
- + 10 years of experience in sales or sales support role, preferably within the electronics and Automotive components industry
- Have a professional level of understanding on Supply Chain principles and Financial Matrixes
- Engineering Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong customer relations skills at all levels
- Excellent communications style
- Good verbal and written German and English
- Based in Central Europe
Phoenix, Arizona - based Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a fortune 500 company, is one of the world's largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded systems from leading manufacturers. Serving customers in 70 countries, Avnet markets, inventories and adds value to these products and provides world-class supply-chain management and engineering design services. Avnet Electronics Marketing, the electronic components division, serves the European electronics market through a variety of independently operating companies, which are supported by centralized functional departments. Avnet's website is located at: avnet.eu.
Avnet EMG GmbH | Gruber Straße 60c - 60d | 85586 Poing | +49 8121 777-277