We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. We are agile, creative and have a hands-on mentality. And we are looking for like-minded people to join us. Thus, we want to strengthen our international team by hiring several additional data scientists with different levels of experience and skill sets. We are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our productive environment to
- Drive the development of new banking solutions with the help of data science.
- Be the mastermind in practical application of machine learning solutions using state-of-the-art technology.
- Teach and train more junior colleagues in data science.
- Contribute to RBI's transformation into a data-driven company.
You will be part of our adaptive set-up where data engineers, data scientists, as well as colleagues from IT and business experts sit and work together on use cases in a time boxed manner to succeed or fail together.
What your job will look like:
What you bring to the table:
- Execute a wide range of use cases across all business lines
- Be the missing link between business experts, IT and Advanced Analytics
- Teach and train more junior colleagues in data science to further develop these capabilities across RBI
- Design, build and evaluate Minimum Viable Products with the help of Machine Learning
- Predict customer behavior, conversion probabilities, churn rates, define target groups, detect suspicious transactions supported by Machine Learning
- Work with the state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Translate data analysis findings and research results into concrete actions
- Use your communication skills to convince key decision makers
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats
What we offer:
- You have a strong track record of successfully delivering data products, services or insights where you had to understand complex data flows and business processes
- You are energetic & enthusiastic about working in a dynamic environment and passionate to deliver high-quality analytical products
- You are a communicative person with the ability to work collaboratively as a team player with people at all levels
- You can stand criticism without losing your smile
- You appreciate the opportunity to work in an international environment
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- You like to explore, hands-on mentality is appreciated
- Experience in data science competitions is a plus
- You have profound knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques
- You come with good scripting skills (e.g. R, Python or other programming languages) and knowledge of most popular machine learning libraries
- You are familiar with basic principles of distributed computing and/or distributed databases in Big Data and Hadoop-Ecosystem, ideally based on cloud solutions
- You are fluent in English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You'll work in an international team of highly skilled, motivated and sympathetic people in a leading bank and a modern adaptive setup
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours and remote working possibilities; your work-life balance is important for us
- You'll benefit from the very latest tailored professional development
- You'll communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Confluence and JIRA
- You'll earn a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications starting at EUR 46.500,-- gross p.a. for this full time position.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.