At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as a
Data Protection Coordinator (m/f/d)
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Support the Data Protection Officer in the implementation and operation of the data protection management system (DPMS) including policy, processes and supporting tools
- Support internal projects regarding data protection topics and ensure data protection involvement in change management
- Manage data protection related vendor management, including negotiation and examination of relevant data processing agreements
- Perform internal data protection assessments and external vendor audits, including risk evaluation and reporting of compliance
- Update and maintain the record of processing activities
- Develop training and awareness concepts and conduct internal trainings
- Master degree or comparable qualification in the areas of business or (IT-related) law studies or related disciplines
- Several years of relevant working experience
- Expert knowledge of data protection and application of GDPR
- Preferably experience in the area of information security management standards and regulations (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001)
- Experience in conducting Audits (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor or comparable experience; ideally: experience in Cloud Service Audit criteria (e.g. BSI C5))
- An analytical and structured approach to work and the ability to easily explain complex issues
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Good skills in communication and ability to present technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability to act solution-oriented at the interface between business and legal standpoints
- English: Fluent business level is a must
Vorwerk Services GmbH
+49 202 564 1605
Career at Vorwerk