In Maersk we are on a vision to become the Global Integrator of Container Logistics and strive to create value for our customers - connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain. We put our customers first, understand their business, and develop supply chain solutions to meet their unique needs by pro-actively driving improvements and collaboration with our customers.
Join our Intercontinental Rail Customer Experience team in Hamburg and be the key owner of providing the customer service to our customers they deserve and have an impact on the overall customer experience.
Get ready and jump on the train of success!
Within logistics and services, proactive communication and information flow towards our customers is the key in ensuring transparency end-to-end. In order to provide this service, your main responsibilities are:
• Take full ownership of the customer experience by perform, manage, organize and coordinate full operational end to end processing in intercontinental rail for our global clients
• Act as the primary contact for customers and build strong relationships with our customers, understand their business, service needs and drivers to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and Maersk, while also sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
• To be an active member of the team to achieving results as per given targets & KPIs
• Support change projects within the team and be an active member of the team to optimize skills and working processes
… A candidate who got an energy boost after reading the last couple of sentences and would like to start tomorrow! A team player who brings his customers, the team and himself forward with his expertise and motivation to the next level. A solution finder who eats challenge for breakfast and doesn't give up. And to make it work, you need the following skills:
• Professional standard knowledge of logistic (Knowledge of intercontinental rail is an advantage)
• Very strong communication skills and enjoys working hand-in-hand with the customer and team
• Proactive way of working, and has a problem-solving “can do” attitude in very stressful and challenging situations
• Innovative thinker
• Strong understanding of numbers and dealing with service providers
• Fluency in German and in English
• Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
…An exciting job opportunity in an international challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relationships with our clients by providing an excellent intercontinental rail service.
On top, diverse internal career opportunities, an annual bonus system based on team performance and other benefits listed below will await you in Customer Experience at Maersk logistics and services.
• International environment in a growing business
• Highly motivated and engaged teams
• Dynamic company culture with ambitious targets
• Pleasant, stimulating, modern office environment
• Fresh fruit
• Coffee lounges