Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd. is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company developing products that address the medical challenge of increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer. The company is committed to discovering, developing and commercializing innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and life-threatening conditions. Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd. is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: BSLN). Additional information can be found at Basilea's website www.basilea.com.
- Prepare, review and challenge annual budgets, forecasts & latest estimates in close cooperation with department heads
- Support budgeting and forecasting events incl. preparation and distribution of respective templates and data collection and check in Hyperion, retrieve data from SAP and Hyperion
- Prepare monthly group reporting and reporting packages for cost center heads and department heads; analyze costs, identify and comment deviations from budgets
- Financial review of contracts, work orders and purchasing requests ensuring competitive financial terms and conditions
- Process internal control activities with regard to invoice approval and processing; bank payment approval and reconciliations
- Maintain master data in all controlling tools (Contract Management system, Projecto) and ensure correct data entry (contract/work order, time recording)
- Develop new and improve existing tools, processes and systems for finance and controlling
- Support controlling team during annual review of SOPs and self-testing
- University degree in Controlling or Finance, or equivalent degree
- 3 years of relevant work experience in financial reporting (i.e. management, project, cost center, sales reporting) in an international environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of SAP, knowledge of Hyperion is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, with an accurate working style and a hands-on approach
- Ability to work cross-functionally and liaise easily with internal and external parties
- Proactive, flexible and responsible team player with good communication and coordination skills
- Good IT-user skills in MS-Office programs
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your online application including your complete documents. For additional information please contact Ms. Selin Yildiz.