We are one of the most in-demand companies when it comes to the high-quality technical realisation of events. We develop innovative solutions for our international customers - with expertise gathered from almost 40 years of experience in the industry, first-class customer service and capable staff who go about implementing our clients' concepts with dedication and professional creativity.
Our new "System Integration" division supports globally active clients and their fixed installation projects. Whether for pavilions especially constructed for major events such as World Expos, sporting or public events, or permanent buildings such as museums and cultural venues: we put the right technical conditions in place for successful live events, and our careful design, planning and realisation of lighting and media installations reliably prepare the ground for prestigious projects that are a hit with the audience.
We are sure that "System Integration" has great future potential, both for us as a company and for new employees who are willing to make an active contribution and help to establish the team. We will offer you a lot of freedom to take on responsibility in the shaping of exciting, complex and far from everyday large-scale projects at an international level. We manage "System Integration" from our branch offices in Munich, Berlin and Dubai in a dynamic working environment that offers intercultural experience and many attractive perspectives for personal development.
For our "System Integration" team in Dubai, we are seeking a:
Contract Manager (m/f/d)
The work involved:
You are responsible for negotiating the terms and conditions of contracts and ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during the implementation or execution. You should provide guidance and assistance to Project Directors and Managers on all contract matters. You have a strong business acumen and you are comfortable in negotiating complex contracts and it´s amendments on large-scale projects. You will be responsible for upstream and downstream contracts.
- Review, develop and enforce administrative procedures for effective and economic performance within terms and conditions of the contract and policies approved by the Project Director.
- Develops and implements procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Administers on-going Contracts, including monitoring compliance with the Contract documents. Investigates problems and recommends corrective action.
- Prepares correspondence and maintains records necessary to ensure the effective administration of all Contractual matters.
- Administration, drafting, review and settlement of claims, resolution of disputes and contract change negotiations.
- Assists the Project Director/Project Manager in contract close-out procedures to ensure that all terms and conditions of contracts have been complied with prior to final payment to contractor.
- Negotiate amendments to contractual documents as required.
- Ensures that all contractual procedures are implemented and maintained
- Advises on all contractual matters
- Oversees the administration of all elements of contractual terms and conditions from proposal stage through contract close-out
- Directly and through subordinates, assists all departments in developing contracts within company policies.
- Examines estimates and programme of works.
- Negotiates complex contracts on large projects upstream and downstream
- Attend coordination meetings with the project board and company's senior management
Your strengths, qualifications & experience:
A professional, polite manner is of great importance in international business. You are experienced in communicating with clients who operate on an international basis and you welcome dialogue with them as an integral part of your daily work.
- Degree in Law
- 10+ years of international experience in contract management in the field of museography/exhibition projects
- Leadership experience in major projects (>10.00 Mio EUR)
- Extensive experience in areas of contract negotiation, claim management, dispute resolution
- Excellent expertise with Microsoft Office and popular project management & control software solutions (MS Project, Primavera, Aconex, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of FIDIC and EPC contracts
- Good Understanding of technical, business & contractual correlations in all complexity
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
- Effective team leader; ability to work closely, confidently and collaboratively with intercultural teams with strong assertiveness and commitment
- Excellent English communication skills that are consistent, effective and efficient both written and oral communication (min. CEFR C1 Niveau)
- A professional appearance, intercultural & major social skills and a creative intuition will complete your profile.
And now to us...
We are offering you a long-term working relationship based on partnership as well as a reliable income and further attractive conditions. Our teams provide a flexible environment with flat hierarchies. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure a relaxed atmosphere; our colleagues support one another and collaborate as a partnership. You will have the opportunity to constantly develop your personal and professional skills through our company training programmes.
Sounds good, doesn't it?
If you would like to know more about us and the work in our Dubai team, we will be happy to hear from you.