- You are responsible for the active co-creation of our software solutions
- Conception and development of high-quality software components in an agile environment
- Deployment of modern technologies (Java 11) and frameworks (Spring 5)
- Think outside of the box and recognize the big picture in our applications
- Shape lightweight technologies into highly available and scalable components in a test-driven environment
- Collaborate on, likely, the largest B2B fitness platform (Kubernetes in AWS)
what you should bring to the table
- University degree or comparable education / experience
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTTP,REST,OAuth)
- Experience in the development and operation of high availability applications
Understanding of OOP
- Experience in the development and conception of software in Java (or comparable programming language)
- High awareness of quality and the readiness to improve every single day
- Experience in the handling of automated tests (Unit tests, Acceptance tests) and the conviction that these are an integral part of development
- Customer-oriented thinking, and results-oriented way to work
- Enjoy teamwork and mutual support
- Minimally, good German and English knowledge in both written and spoken form
what we offer
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg or Cracow
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Our own gym in Hamburg, that you can use free of charge, including a Personal Trainer for all employees
- Our own CashBack Sports Program "MySports"
- MultiSport card in Cracow to access hundreds of sport facilities
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Company pension scheme in Hamburg or private healthcare in Cracow
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Finion, MySports, bedarf.de and Pay Due and we're not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 135 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Carsten Buchberger (040/42 93 24 39) or Sabine Zienczyk (040/42 93 24 231). You can also send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.