MorphoSys is dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies for patients suffering from serious diseases, with a focus on cancer. Living up to the origin of our name - Metamorphosis - we have embarked on an ambitious transformation from a leading R&D company to a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company with an approval for a breakthrough cancer therapy.
Over the last two decades, MorphoSys forged partnerships with many of the leading global pharmaceutical companies. Together with our global partners, we have developed more than 100 product candidates, of which 27 are currently in clinical development - one of the broadest pipelines in the industry.
Headquartered in Planegg, near Munich, Germany, MorphoSys, including the fully owned U.S. subsidiary MorphoSys US Inc. in Boston, MA, has 600+ employees.
Learn MOR at www.morphosys.com or www.morphosys-us.com.
Job Summary & General Responsibilities
The AD, Customer Engagement (CE) role is a key field-based position supporting the commercial efforts of the Hematology portfolio. The AD, CE is an exceptional business leader with deep hematology experience who will work cross-functionally to drive results in three main areas: 1) KOL relationship and advocacy identification and development 2) Identify HCPs for Commercial Programs such as speaker bureau, training 3) Coordinate and lead regional Strategic Planning and Business Development. All promotional practices will be held to the highest ethical standards and will adhere to the regulatory requirements of the FDA and other government agency guidelines, without exception. This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Customer Engagement.
KOL Relationship Development and Advocacy
HCP identification and Commercial Programs
- Identify, cultivate and maintain long-standing relationships with national and regional Hematology KOLs at academic centers and leading community practices
- Support KOL influence-mapping initiatives developing profiles and engagement / communication plans for each assigned KOL
- Monitor KOL opinions and sentiment about current and future treatment patterns that may impact the Morphosys portfolio and provide
- Address customer service issues and coordinate cross-functional action plans to address issue as needed
- Act as a key point of contact between KOLs and Morphosys, including office-based cross-functional colleagues / teams
- Attend and coordinate local, regional and national conferences and scientific meetings as identified and directed
- Coordinate with medical functions and Incyte partner to ensure strong experience from KOLs
Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Work with field and office-based colleagues to identify, contract and collaborate qualified HCPs for various projects including promotional speaking, training and other contractual engagements
- Provide real time assessment of commercial program effectiveness such as speaker bureau
- Ensure compliance with internal corporate policies and guidelines regarding approval, development and execution of various commercial programming
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Market Access and Sales leadership regarding insights, program evolution and implementation of improvements.
- In collaboration with Field Sales Leadership, gain a deep understanding of the business, influencers and critical differentiators though analytics and aggregated customer feedback
- Develop KOL strategy and plans that integrate with Field Sales Business Planning and Market Access Account Plans
- Identify and coordinate deliverables towards commercial business opportunities